No Non-urgent Care Clinics scheduled at WPSHC
There are no Non-urgent Primary Care Clinics currently scheduled to take place at West Parry Sound Health Centre.
The Emergency Department is always available for patients seeking emergent, urgent, or necessary care.
Patients in the community who are without a primary care doctor may consider the following options.
• Contact (on-line or by telephone) Ontario Health Care Connect: call 1-800-445-1822 or visit www.ontario.ca/healthcareconnect
• West Parry Sound health Centre operates Nursing Stations where primary care is provided by Nurse Practitioners. There may be a Nursing Station close to where you live. Our Nursing Stations prefer to make scheduled visits, though a limited number of same-day appointments can be available. Our nursing stations offer different hours, most commonly 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday to Friday.
You can call to ask about receiving health care services.
• Rosseau - 705 732-1095 • Moose Deer Point - 705 375-9900
• Whitestone - 705 389-1951 • Pointe au Baril - 705 366-2376/2377
• Britt - 705 383-2375 • Port Loring (Argyle) - 705 757-1717
• The Ontario help lines are available for people seeking information about their health care needs: Telehealth: 1-866-797-0000; Mental Health Helpline: 1-866-531-2600.
• Walk-in clinics are a possible option in larger surrounding communities. Listings and information can be found on-line.