Nurse Practitioner Lead Clinics are managed and operated by Nurse Practitioners.
Below is a brief list of the services we provide.
- Primary care services for patients of the clinic
- Episodic care for those with another primary care provider
- Chronic Disease Management
- Preventative care and screening
- Periodic Health exams
- Diagnosis and Treatment
- Prescribe Medication and renewals (Note: we do not perscribe Narcotics to patients who are not rostered to the clinic)
- Order Laboratory and Diagnostic Tests
- MTO physicals (Donations Requested)
- Referrals to Specialists and Allied Health Professionals
- Care of Minor Emergencies
- Laboratory services for routine blood work (Note: we request you bring your own lab requisition if you are not a patient of the clinic)
Call for Complete Service Details and to Book an Appointment